Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to visit your office to contract your services?
How can I make payments for your services?
Who supplies the content to be used on the website?
All the content to be used on the website, written or graphic, shall be provided by the client in an edited format and ready to be loaded to the website. In the case that the client would like us to create the content for them, we can do so at an additional cost. The most basic elements needed to start a project are:
- Text for all pages and sections of the website.
- Logo and other graphics, preferably in original source form.
- High quality photos of the company, services, or products.
- Sitemap – a clear outline of all pages of the website.
How much is the cost of website design?
Will I have direct contact with the designers?
Will I be able to modify the website once the project is delivered?
How much time does it take to develop a website design?
Depends on the type of project and other factors such as:
- Quantity of pages and information included in the site.
- The number of additional functionalities required.
- The number of languages on the site.
- The speed at which the client delivers all the content to be included on the site.
- Time to approve and review the project by the client.
- Other similar factors.